Engineered for the Toughest Environments
The U2S Series is uniquely suited for a wide range of flame-detection
applications. This all-in-one integrated processor and viewing-head solution
features an intuitive touchscreen display and precise, reliable monitoring for
single or multi-burner, multi-fuel, and challenging applications that require a
high level of flexible discrimination.
Versatile options for models and sensors ensure you can optimize your flame
monitoring for even the toughest applications. And as an all-in-one solution,
the U2S Series eliminates the need for a separate processor, saving on
cabinets and wiring while also simplifying installation and maintenance.
The U2S Series: Integrated Processor
and Viewing Head for Versatile Flame
The U2S Series is optimized for a wide variety of common
applications, including industrial process boilers, co-gen
boilers, cement or lime kilns, thermal oxidizers, flare stacks,
and gas turbines. The U2S Series is also designed to excel
in challenging flame-monitoring applications such as black
liquor recovery and sulfur recovery.
- Advanced diagnostic safety features.
- Electronic check (no mechanical shutter).
- Multiple sensor options: UV Tube, Solid State IR, and Solid State UV.
- Adjustable gain settings for each sensor.
- Ten selectable flicker frequency filters (model dependent).
- Updated, fully programmable touchscreen with an easy scrolling menu for an enhanced user experience
- Two-wire Modbus RTU for external programming, compatible with FlameTools or other master device.
- File Select input/output allows for external control of two preprogrammed device file settings with feedback to the burner control system.
- Power Generation
- Petroleum Processing
- Pulp and Paper
- Metals Finishing
FM, CSA, EN298, EAC, pending INMETRO & KTL
PF version: Class I div 1 Gr A, B, C, D, E, F, G T6,
ATEX/IECEx Ex d llC; Ex tb lllC
Quick disconnect version: Class I div 2 Gr A, B, C, D
T5, ATEX/IECEx Ex nA nC llC; Ex tb lllC
Fit for use in SIL 3 applications