- Highly reliable devices utilizing the CCS Dual-Snap® Belleville
disc spring principle pioneered by CCS’ engineers.
- Engineering based on aerospace technology.
- Rigid, compact and internally adjustable for convenient field set point adjustment.
- Repeatable and stable set points.
- Vibration and shock resistant.
- High cycle life.
- High over-pressure capability. (System and Proof)
- Certified explosion proof hermetically sealed electrical assembly for environmental protection.
- Various options for wetted materials and electrical ratings to meet a wide range of application requirements and media compatibility.
ELECTRICAL ENCLOSURE CERTIFICATIONS
- CE Mark
- Dual Seal: ANSI/ISA-12.27.01
- NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156
- NEMA: 4, 7, 9,13 / IP66
- U.L. / CSA Listed
- Hermetically Sealed Electrical Assembly
- 316 SST Electrical Assembly
* c-UL, U.L./CSA Explosion Proof: Div. 1, 2 hermetically sealed electrical assembly P/N 46-1058 (46-1061 for M model option), listed by both Underwriter’s Laboratories, Inc. (File No. E32961) and Canadian Standard Association (CSA) Testing Laboratories (File No. LR22921)
for hazardous locations, Class 1, Groups A, B, C, and D; Class 2 Groups E, F, and G.
* ATEX certified for potentially explosive atmospheres electrical assembly series 46-XXXXXXX, Models 6*****, Ex d IIC T6, Directive 94/9/EC Sira 08ATEX1046X. (Option Y)
* IECEx - SIRA certified, SIR 10,0193X (Option Y)