- Highly reliable devices utilizing the CCS Dual-Snap® Belleville
disc spring principle pioneered by CCS’ engineers.
- Engineering based on aerospace technology.
- Rigid, midsize and internally adjustable for convenient field set point adjustment.
- Repeatable and stable set points.
- Vibration and shock resistant.
- High cycle life.
- High over-pressure capability. (System and Proof)
- Certified explosion proof hermetically sealed electrical assembly for environmental protection.
- Various options for wetted materials and electrical ratings to meet a wide range of application requirements and media capability.
ELECTRICAL ENCLOSURE CERTIFICATIONS
- CE Mark
- NEMA: 4, 4X, 7, 9,13 / IP67
- U.L. / CSA Listed
* c-UL, U.L./CSA Explosion Proof: Div. 1, 2 hermetically sealed electrical assembly P/N 17-51 (17-73 for M model option), listed by both Underwriter’s Laboratories, Inc.
(File No. E32961) and Canadian Standard Association (CSA) Testing Laboratories
(File No. LR22921) for hazardous locations, Class 1, Groups A, B, C, and D; Class 2 Groups E, F, and G.