Nominal Ambient Temp. Ranges
- Diaphragm poppet valves suitable for controlling air, inert gas, and liquids
- Internal piloting controls large orifices to provide high flows
- Can be used to pilot large actuators to provide quick closing of large control valves
- Resilient seating for tight shutoff
- Mountable in any position
32 ̊F to 125 ̊F (0 ̊C to 52 ̊C)
CSA certified. Meets applicable CE directives.
ATEX/IECEx certified with prefix “EV” as listed.
A minimum operating pressure differential must be maintained between the pressure and exhaust ports. Supply and exhaust piping must be full area, unrestricted. ASCO flow controls and other similar components must be installed in the cylinder lines only.