Cardinal's Guardian Hydraulic Compression Load Cells ,
with capacities from 2,500 to 5,000 pounds, promote a variety
of applications, such as low-profile platform scales, tank and/or
hopper weighing, and other process control systems. The design
of these cells makes them highly resistant to eccentric loads.
Constructed in high-grade stainless steel, these cells offer strength
and the ultimate in protection when caustic or corrosive environments are encountered. Provided with the cell are mounting holes
for securing the cell.
- Immune to LIGHTNING DAMAGE.
- WATER and HEAVY WASHDOWN reliability.
- TRANSIENT VOLTAGE and R.F.I. resistant.
- Protected against RODENT DAMAGE.
- Your lowest possible MAINTENANCE COST.
- Capacities from 2,500 to 5,000 lbs
- Highly resistant to eccentric loading
- Waterproof construction
- Stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- Low profile design
- Lifetime warranty