Nominal Ambient Temp. Ranges
- Designed for high flow piloting with no minimum operating pressure required; e.g. power plants, refineries, chemical processing
- Balanced Poppet construction for high flow at minimum power levels
- PTFE rider rings and graphite-filled seals reduce friction and eliminate sticking to provide exceptional service life
- 316 Stainless Steel construction for highly corrosive atmospheres
- Available with manual reset
-4 ̊F to 131 ̊F (-20 ̊C to 55 ̊C)
CSA certified. UL listed General Purpose Valves.
Meets applicable CE directives.
SIL 3 capable per IEC 61508. Third party certification by Exida.