Nominal Ambient Temp. Ranges
- Designed for quick venting to 0 psi through the exhaust orifice
- Resilient seated poppets for tight shutoff
- Air is exhausted to quickly shift control valves
- Multi-industry applications
- Mountable in any position
32 ̊F to 125 ̊F (0 ̊C to 52 ̊C)
CSA certified. UL listed General Purpose Valves.
ATEX/IECEx certified with prefix “EV” as listed.
A Minimum Operating Pressure Differential must be maintained between the pressure and exhaust ports. Supply and exhaust piping must be full area, unrestricted. ASCO flow controls and other similar components must be installed in the cylinder lines only.