Nominal Ambient Temp. Ranges
- Adjustable flow control design provides greater capacity than most constructions
- Spring-loaded disc allows free flow in one direction and an adjustable flow in the other
- Tapered brass stem controls flow through the cross-hole in the disc
- Unique locking device in adjusting knob
- Scribed graduations provide position indication for the stem
- Mountable in any position
125 ̊F (52 ̊C) maximum.
When the pawl is in the up position, it creates a friction lock on the knurled bonnet and the knob cannot rotate. When the pawl is at 90 ̊ to the knob, the knob can be rotated.