- Highly reliable devices utilizing the CCS Dual-Snap® Belleville disc spring principle pioneered by CCS’ engineers.
- Engineering based on aerospace technology.
- Rigid, compact and internally adjustable for convenient field set point adjustment.
- Repeatable and stable set points.
- Vibration and shock resistant.
- High cycle life.
- High over-temperature capability. (System and Proof)
- Certifi ed explosion proof hermetically sealed electrical assembly for environmental protection.
- Various options for electrical ratings to meet a wide range of application requirements.
ELECTRICAL ENCLOSURE CERTIFICATIONS
- CE Mark
- Dual Seal: ANSI/ISA-12.27.01
- NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156
- NEMA: 4, 7, 9, 13 / IP66
- UL/CSA Listed
- Hermetically Sealed Electrical Assembly
- 316 SST Electrical Assembly
* c-UL, U.L./CSA Explosion Proof: Div. 1, 2 hermetically sealed electrical assembly P/N 46-1058 (46-1061 for M model option), listed by both Underwriter’s Laboratories, Inc.
(File No. E32961) and Canadian Standard Association (CSA) Testing Laboratories
(File No. LR22921) for hazardous locations, Class 1, Groups A, B, C, and D; Class 2 Groups E, F, and G.
* ATEX certifi ed for potentially explosive atmospheres electrical assembly series 46-XXXXXXX, Models 6*****, Ex d IIC T6, Directive 94/9/EC Sira 08ATEX1046X. (Option Y)
* IECEx - SIRA certifi ed, SIR 10,0193X (Option Y)