CCS 6900G Diaphragm Sensor Adjustable Pressure Switch for Non-Hazardous Areas. 1 to 3400 PSIG. 0.07 to 234 bar . Vibration and shock resistant. High cycle life. IP65. NEMA: 4 & 13. Weatherproof. CE Mark and CSA Listed.
- Highly reliable devices utilizing the CCS Dual-Snap® Belleville
disc spring principle pioneered by CCS’ engineers.
- Engineering based on aerospace technology.
- Rigid, compact and internally adjustable for convenient field set point adjustment.
- Repeatable and stable set points.
- Vibration and shock resistant.
- High cycle life.
- High over-pressure capability. (System and Proof)
- Various options for wetted materials and electrical ratings to meet a wide range of application requirements and media compatibility.
ELECTRICAL ENCLOSURE CERTIFICATIONS
- CE Mark
- CSA Listed
- NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156
- NEMA: 4, 13 / IP65
* CSA listed by Canadian Standard Association (CSA) Testing Laboratories (File No. LR22665) for enclosure (4) non-hazardous locations.