CCS 6900T Probe Adjustable Temperature Switch for Non-Hazardous Areas. -0° to 405°F. -18° to 207°C. Vibration and shock resistant. High cycle life. IP66. NEMA: 4 & 13. Weatherproof. CE Mark, CCC and CSA Listed.
- Highly reliable devices utilizing the CCS Dual-Snap® Belleville disc spring principle pioneered by CCS’ engineers.
- Engineering based on aerospace technology.
- Rigid, compact and internally adjustable for convenient field set point adjustment.
- Repeatable and stable set points.
- Vibration and shock resistant.
- High cycle life.
- High over-temperature capability. (System and Proof)
- Various options for electrical ratings to meet a wide range of application requirements.
ELECTRICAL ENCLOSURE CERTIFICATIONS
- CE Mark
- CSA Listed
- NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156
- NEMA: 4, 13 / IP66
CSA listed by Canadian Standard Association (CSA) Testing Laboratories
(File No. LR22665) for enclosure (4) non-hazardous locations.