- Highly reliable devices utilizing the CCS Dual-Snap® Belleville disc
spring principle pioneered by CCS’ engineers.
- Engineering based on aerospace technology.
- Rigid and internally adjustable for convenient field set point adjustment.
- Repeatable and stable set points.
- Vibration and shock resistant.
- High cycle life.
- High over-temperature capability.
- Certified explosion proof hermetically sealed electrical assembly for environmental protection.
- Various options for electrical ratings to meet a wide range of application requirements.
- CE Mark
- NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156
- NEMA: 4, 7, 9,13 / IP66
- U.L. / CSA Listed
- Hermetically Sealed Electrical Assembly
* c-UL, U.L./CSA Explosion Proof: Div. 1, 2 hermetically sealed electrical assembly P/N 17-51 (17-73 for M model option), listed by both Underwriter’s Laboratories, Inc.
(File No. E32961) and Canadian Standard Association (CSA) Testing Laboratories
(File No. LR22921) for hazardous locations, Class 1, Groups A, B, C, and D; Class 2 Groups E, F, and G.
* ATEX - Baseefa certified for potentially explosive atmospheres. Models 646**Y, II 2 GD Ex d IIC, Ex tb IIIC, Baseefa 05ATEX0011X. (Option Y)