- High-quality, economical durable weight indicator
- Bright-green backlit LCD for easy viewing
- Available with rechargeable battery power
- Washdown IP66-rated for harsh environments
- Available in two models (185 and 185B)
- Bold 1-inch/25-mm high backlit LCD
- Attractive molded ABS enclosure built for durability in harsh indoor or outdoor applications
- Stainless steel mounting bracket included
- lb, oz, kg, and g weighing units
- Ability to drive up to four 350Ω load cells
- 6,000 divisions NTEP certified and Measurement Canada approved legal-for-trade weighing resolution
- Built-in, bi-directional RS232 port for printing or connection to PC
- Battery level indicator on model 185B
- Piece counting mode
- Easy-to-manage, 4-screw, 2-piece enclosure
- Simple 7 button operation
- Internal audit trail for NTEP and OIML requirements
- Country of Origin: USA
REMOTE DISPLAY USE
- Ideal for bench scales used in commercial foodservice and general weighing applications
- High visibility for warehouse and distribution facility floor scales
- Recycling and outdoor materials weighing
- Industrial vessel weighing where high visibility is beneficial
- NTEP, Measurement Canada, and OIML approved
Remote display feature for long-range viewing when
connected to another weight display. The 1-in/25-mm
high bold green LCD is visible from a distance.
The 185’s anti-slip
lock-in set points
adjustable in discrete
15o increments for
of the display right
where you want it.
The model 185B is powered by six
standard, off-the-shelf AA Alkaline or
rechargeable Ni-Cad or NiMH batteries.
Internal battery circuitry automatically
detects the battery type for charging.
RS232 serial output for connectivity with
a PC or printer. The watertight power
connector meets washdown requirements.
The 185 and 185B indicators
come with a versatile stainless
steel swivel mounting bracket
for desktop or wall mount.